Course Start Date
March 1st 2024
Redhat Certified Professional
Sparken's all-inclusive Advanced Linux and Web Hosting Course will give you a comprehensive knowledge and working understanding of the world’s most popular open-source OS. The course is designed for anyone with fundamental knowledge of programming and code.
In this course, you will learn how to install, configure, and maintain enterprise Linux systems in a networked environment.
- 24X7 Access: You can view lectures as per your own convenience.
- Fully Online training: The course is completely taught online
- Up-to-date Quality content: Content content is framed within the latest industry standards and gets updated regularly.
- ‘Working professional’ trainers. Our trainers are working professionals in the IT industry with multiple years of experience in leading MNCs.
This course is perfect for:
Students: All students who are enrolled in professional graduate or postgraduate computer science or information technology courses.
Graduates: Anyone who has completed a professional Engineering and BSc degree and wants additional skills for Jobs or higher education.
Faculty: All professors and lecturers in computer science and IT stream who wants additional Linux training.
Working Professionals: All IT professionals who want to Upskill and earn promotions.
Course Duration - 10 Days
Course Type - Remote
Course Resource Availability - 24/7 through LMS
Sparken Labs' 'Server Backend Training' course is a 10-day program designed to give students a comprehensive understanding of core Linux concepts and technologies used in server backend. Students enrolled in the course will start by learning the fundamentals of the Linux operating system, and then move on to real-world Server Backend Training guided by experienced IT professionals.
Some of the topics covered in this course include Basic Linux, services in Linux, backend administrator privilege, task scheduling, in-depth network statistics tracking, networking practical commands, SFTP, Linux host files, command line access on network hosts, program learning and more. You can find the full syllabus below.
The course is suitable for beginners who want to develop skills in server backend management using Linux. Upon completion of the course, participants will have a solid foundation in Server Backend Administration and be able to perform tasks such as installing and configuring Linux servers, managing users and permissions, configuring network services, and troubleshooting server issues.
Server Backend Training Core Linux tasks that are covered include:
- Linux filesystem hierarchy
- Basic Commands of Linux
- Switch users and give privileges
- Understand file and directory permissions
- Troubleshooting issues using log
- Connect two machines using SSH
- Archive and compress files
- Data transfer using scp,sftp,rsync
- Some Bash commands-BashScript
- Installing software with Red Hat Package Manager (RPM)
- Resolving dependency issues with yum
- Creating new partitions
- Logical Volume Management
- Linux Networking
- Setting IPV4 configuration and subnetting
- Configure the basic firewall using “firewalld-cmd”.
- Managing SELinux Security
- Basics of Se-Linux permissions and Context Transitions.
- Display Current Se-Linux Modes. Correctly Interpret the Se-Linux Context of a File.
- Basics of web service
- Introduction to Apache
- Configuring Apache for a site
- Configuring Apache for multiple sites using IP-based,port-based and name-based virtual hostingWebsite errors
- Basics of Mail Servers
- Configuring SMTP service using Postfix
- Configuring POP3 / IMAP service on Linux
- Linux server hardening tips
- Install and Configure Mariadb Database.
- create new Databases and Tables
- User creation and set privileges
- Database Backup and restore
- Linux system monitoring Commands
- What is server monitoring
- Understand some monitoring tools
- What is DNS
- DNS records
- What is AWS and How to create a AWS account
- Launch EC2 instances
- Ansible introduction and installation
- Inventory and configuration file creation
- Working with Ad-hoc command
- Playook creation
- Ansible Roles and examples
Outcome of the course
- Review Linux as an operating system.
- Get fundamental understanding of using Linux.
- Use the Linux command line to handle several tasks at once.
- Compare the differences between Linux servers and desktops.
- Show how to navigate between directories to obtain and change files and scripts.
- On Linux-based platforms, users will be able to create groups.
- Utilizing a widely used scripting language in Linux to demonstrate numerous cyber security network scanning approaches.
- Implement Linux in a virtual environment.
- Improve your aptitude by engaging in independent and creative study.
- You will receive 110% job guarantee and 100% placement support after successfully completing the course.
Test and evaluation
- After each module, there will be a review test.
- You will have a final exam in multiple-choice format.
- Your final test results and homework assignments will be taken into account for final evaluation.
- A certificate of completion will be given to every successful participant.
- Students who drop out of the course or stop taking it in the middle will not receive a certificate.