Kochi, KeralaUpdated 2 days ago
- Developing next generation web applications, products and websites in PHP-MySQL
- Produce clean, maintainable, well-documented PHP code, in adherence to internal standards
- Analyze infrastructure requirements, design, write, test and deploy highly functional databases, implementing concepts using best development practices, OOPS concepts, MVC architecture, and following coding standards
- Actively participate in team by making recommendations on how to improve product quality as well as group productivity
- Ensuring a problem free user experience through comprehensive front and back end maintenance
- Coding with PHP 5 or above, MySQL, AJAX and JQuery is desirable
- Should have best development practices and coding standard.
- Strong understanding in OOPs concept and MVC Architecture
- Experience in 1 or more PHP based MVC frameworks like Zend Framework, CakePHP, CodeIgniter is an added advantage
- Must have good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be a good team player, good learner and self starter.
- Dedication to delivering high quality work and adhering to timelines.
- Ability to analyze the requirements, problems and solving them with the best solution.
- Soft Skills: Good communication and strong client-facing skills.
Note: This Job is a direct requirement for one of Sparken Labs' Clients