Kochi, KeralaUpdated 7 days ago
- Gather and analyse data and develop architectural requirements at project/program level.
- Analyze & design business goals and develop roadmaps for large/complex systems.
- Evaluate business scope and prepare architecture models.
- Suggest technical ideas to reduce IT cost.
- Provide long-term strategy and develop enterprise level application, solutions for custom integration, major enhancements, interfaces, functions and features.
- Conduct research to improve the product/project functionalities.
- Prepare business architecture, systems processing standards & guidelines and procedures.
- Ensure the efficiency, security and support of organization\'s goals.
- Create methods for compliance architecture such as data storage, metadata management, and change control.
- Share the technology and architecture solutions to products/projects.
- Strong knowledge on Mainstream Databases, RDBMS and No-SQL Databases.
- Required knowledge on Data Modeling tools, notations, content taxonomy etc.
- A team player who can collaboratively work with others towards a common goal.
- Proven experience as a Technical Architect.
- Ability to find solutions in a short time frame with the highest degree of reuse and quality.
- Hands-on experience with software development.
- Understanding of strategic IT solutions.
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming Concepts.
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving aptitude.
Note: This Job is a direct requirement for one of Sparken Labs' Clients