Course Start Date
November 1st 2023
Redhat Certified Professional
Sparken's all-inclusive Advanced Linux and Web Hosting Course will give you a comprehensive knowledge and working understanding of the world’s most popular open-source OS. The course is designed for anyone with fundamental knowledge of programming and code.
In this course, you will learn how to install, configure, and maintain enterprise Linux systems in a networked environment.
- 24X7 Access: You can view lectures as per your own convenience.
- Fully Online training: The course is completely taught online
- Up-to-date Quality content: Content content is framed within the latest industry standards and gets updated regularly.
- ‘Working professional’ trainers. Our trainers are working professionals in the IT industry with multiple years of experience in leading MNCs.
This course is perfect for:
Students: All students who are enrolled in professional graduate or postgraduate computer science or information technology courses.
Graduates: Anyone who has completed a professional Engineering and BSc degree and wants additional skills for Jobs or higher education.
Faculty: All professors and lecturers in computer science and IT stream who wants additional Linux training.
Working Professionals: All IT professionals who want to Upskill and earn promotions.
Course Fee - Rs. 20,000/-
Course Duration - 3 Months
You will learn all the fundamentals of the Linux operating system, including the command line interface, file permissions, services in Linux, administrator privilege, Meteor.js, task scheduling, configuring LAMP, phpMyAdmin, WordPress, importance of Python and how to learn it, through this Advanced Linux and Web Hosting course. Other topics covered include in-depth network statistics tracking, networking practical commands, SFTP, Linux host files, command line access on network hosts, and programme learning. You can access the course from anywhere in the world because it is entirely online.
Advanced administrative tasks that are covered include:
- Advanced administrative tasks that are covered include:
- Linux Server Administration
- Network Management
- Website Hosting
- Domain registration
- Mail Server Configuration
- Server Hardenin
- DNS resolution
- FTP & Firewall Management
- Introduction to data center concept
- Introduction to Vmware Concepts and networking
- Introduction to cloud computing
- Control Panel Familiarization
- Deep knowledge in cPanel/DirectAdmin/Plesk
- Server Migration
- Linux Server Tweaking
- Linux server Migration
- Directadmin migration
- Monitoring tool concepts
- Troubleshooting server issues
- All type of L1 troubleshooting
- Language Improvement sessions
- Frequent mock interview and examination
Outcome of the course
- Review Linux as an operating system.
- Get fundamental understanding of using Linux.
- Use the Linux command line to handle several tasks at once.
- Compare the differences between Linux servers and desktops.
- Show how to navigate between directories to obtain and change files and scripts.
- On Linux-based platforms, users will be able to create groups.
- Utilizing a widely used scripting language in Linux to demonstrate numerous cyber security network scanning approaches.
- Implement Linux in a virtual environment.
- Improve your aptitude by engaging in independent and creative study.
- You will receive 110% job guarantee and 100% placement support after successfully completing the course.
Test and evaluation
- After each module, there will be a review test.
- You will have a final exam in multiple-choice format.
- Your final test results and homework assignments will be taken into account for final evaluation.
- A certificate of completion will be given to every successful participant.
- Students who drop out of the course or stop taking it in the middle will not receive a certificate.